Header Ads Widget

Top 10 Manhwa/Manhua Where MC is Reborn As a Baby.

 Top 10 Manhwa/Manhua Where MC is Reborn As a Baby.




 There are MANY manhwa/manhua where MC reborn as baby, so here are some of them. Some manhwa and manhua have a plot where the MC gets reborn as a baby, also known as a reincarnation. Why not figure out which of these stories you like most. but many people don't know where to start. Here are my top 10 recommendations MC is Reborn As a Baby , all of which I've read and loved! They're in no particular order. If my list is too short or too long for you, add your recommendations in the comments below!. 


10. Return of mount hua sect.




 This manhwa has like 21 ch for now.Art is Good, story is also good. Chung Myung, The 13th Disciple of the Mount Hua Sect, One of the 3 Great Swordsmen, Plum Blossom Sword Saint, defeated Chun Ma, who has brought destruction and disarray onto the world. After the battle, he breathes his last breath on top of the headquarter mountain of the Heavenly Demon Sect. He is reborn after 100 years in the body of a child. ……What? The Mount Hua Sect has fallen? What kind of nonsense is that!? Soo Do give it a shot.


 9. Immortal invincible. 



This manhwa Has 147 ch ,I was just looking For something to kill time but this manga really surprised me! It just gets better and better and as of now it's freaking amazing. It's not the usual reborn manga like tales of demon and gods, no this one is different. The main character is reborn in the past as another character while his true self still lives. The main character changes as he is born with other parents and learn lots of new stuffs while trying to change bad things from happening, helping his old self in secret while hiding his intentions/powers! If you like a really OP main character with some romance and a unique and good story then give this a try! the only con with this manga is the art which could be better but it's nothing that really bothers me. Soo do give it a shot.  


 8. Reborn as a Scholar.


I used to be a ruthless warrior, hated by many and feared by all. My bloodthirsty rampage comes to a life-shattering halt during a fierce battle with a monk, and now I’ve been reincarnated as Junwoo Hwang, the eldest son of the revered Lord of Suzhou. My new dad wants me to become a great scholar but no amount of studying can take away my love of martial arts and my itch for danger. Will I get to be the powerful warrior I was born to be or will my studies change me from callous to noble? Since I am huge fan of Reincarnation Manhwa ,I love the art style of this Manhwa & mc progress as story goes by as well as new skills are obtained as that of other Martial art genre Manhwa's Soo do give it a shot.


 7. Devil down under.



 This manhwa Has 11 chapter.I am Beelzebub, the King of the Devils that stands tall over all others. But after being betrayed by my subordinate and killed, I was reincarnated. I was definitely supposed to be born again as a devil…! But I can’t even spea… ababubaba…! The almighty Beelzebub is now a human child?! Story is nice but chapter is short only 11 story art and all that stuff this one has all of them. I will suggest to give it a shot. 


6. Doctors rebirth. 



In a fun mix of cliche isekai-into-a-novel, murim, and 'modern doctor knowledge' elements, Doctor's Rebirth is the story of a doctor From modern times with full meta-knowledge of the world he found himself in after death- a novel he'd just finished reading and had enjoyed. Pretty much everything is promptly handed to him on a platter as he is the luckiest 'kid' alive, makes deals with the main character, saves important people and gets them in his debt, and promptly becomes the apprentice of the most powerful doctor in the novel. I can't say it's overly original or that there's any draw to it other than enjoyment of the cliches mentioned above, but if you like said cliches, this is the place for them. I like it, myself Soo give it a shot.


 5. Legend of Phoenix.



In an accident, a 10-year-old genius boy caldwell leng accompanied the meteorite to the fantasy world. In there, he lived with the dwarves who were good at forging. Together with the amazing ability, he practiced hard and grew rapidly. Not only did he learn the incomparable smelting and forging techniques of the dwarves, but also spontaneously created new martial arts. When everything developed peacefully, the cruelty came with the desire of others, too.This Manhwa Is hiddengem The Story is great and you will be greatly attached to the characters and their personalities. Soo give it a shot. 


4.  Strongest Fighter.


 
Woken up from a date, he’s suddenly in a movie set? Wait, he’s been reborn as a baby martial artist! In Jongnam Clan, which was once one of the 9 strongest clans, he receives the name “Gunchung”  And uses the knowledge of his past life to learn the true meaning of martial arts. When your perspective is different, your martial arts changes. Armed with knowledge, Gunchung brings about a new age of martial arts! this manhwa has like 34 ch soo give it a try. 

 3. Return of the 8th class Magician.


It’s been many years since I’ve bloodied my hands for the United Empire and its emperor, Ragnar. I wanted to return to my hometown and live a quiet life as if to repent for my sins. However, “You are a great 8th class magician who is able to overthrow me and the empire at any time” “How could I let a monster like you stay alive?” After being betrayed on the verge of death by Ragnar, who was my friend as well as my Emperor, He stabbed my heart with a dagger that had time magic applied to it. “The redemption I want is to put everything back to its place.”I really enjoy the mc, he's smart, cool, calm and collective, and can even be cold at times. He really reminds me of Arthur Leywin, from the beginning after the end. Good read so far but it's worth it soo give it a shot.


 2.The Dark Magician Transmigrates After 66666.

 


Years So far this manhwa feels so refreshing And awesome at the same time. art is good story is nice also our character is lovely. Diablo Volfir, a mighty magician, was sealed for aeons due to the schemes of the 12 Gods, but 66666 years have passed since then, and he descends to earth once again! This was just released soo there are not many chapter for now it has like 8 chapter. if you want manhwa where mc reborn as child then it might be one of those soo give it a shot. 

1. The Beginning After the End.

 


This is one of the best isekai I ever read. The story is about a king, who died and got REBORN in another world as a baby.King Grey has unrivaled strength, wealth, and prestige in a world governed by martial ability. However, solitude lingers closely behind those with great power. Beneath the glamorous exterior of a powerful king lurks the shell of man, devoid of purpose and will. Reincarnated into a new world filled with magic and monsters, the king has a second chance to relive his life. Correcting the mistakes of his past will not be his only challenge, however. Underneath the peace and prosperity of the new world is an undercurrent threatening to Destroy everything he has worked for, questioning his role and reason for being born again. if you are looking for some op mc in school Then This will Be one of those.


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. TBATE is the best !! Read the comic 5 times and also read the novel...

    ReplyDelete