Header Ads Widget

10 Slice of life manga you may have not read.

 

10 Slice of life manga you may have not read.

1. This Italian Girl Has Become Such A Freeloader.




An Italian girl, Francesca, suddenly appears in front of Yuji, an illustrator. At the behest of her mother, she suddenly starts to live with him! They eat dinner together and are excited to see each other in their loungewear... It's a very simple way to get to know each other better...



2. My Company's Small Senpai.




Shinozaki is an office worker who is taken care of and coddled by his senior team member Shiori Katase, who is a gorgeous, profoundly kind, loving, and diminutive woman. Shinozaki certainly hopes that she's not doing it out of duty... but her joy of doing so increasingly exposes her feelings!



3. Tedama Ni Toritai Kurokiya-San.




Kurokiya Ruu is on the verge of repeating a year so her childhood friend Tadashi Tadao (whose name literally means straightforward man) steps up to teach her.  However, they end up not getting any studying done as she uses this situation to try and seduce him at every turn. The story of a girl who wants to get her crush flustered and the straightforward guy who won't get embarrassed.



4. There's No Way A Side Character Like Me Could Be Popular, Right?




“I just love you sooooooo much, Senpai!”

My name is Tomoki Yuuki, a second-year high school student. I'd say I'm a fairly normal student, save for the fact that everyone avoids me like the plague because I apparently look like I'm out for blood. Ike Haruma is the only one who doesn't steer clear of me. He's your typical ‘perfect guy' in every sense; the protagonist with no real flaws that you see in any given story.

Life at school was continuing on as usual… until one day, Haruma's super popular little sister confesses to me out of the blue?! Though she later clarifies that her feelings toward me are anything but romantic and that she has an ulterior motive, I end up accepting my new role as ‘fake boyfriend' as a favor to Haruma.

Believe it or not, the moment I start going out with her, Haruma's idol-tier childhood friend and my super hot teacher get involved with me too!

Wait a minute. This can't be a dream rom-com scenario setting itself up for me, can it?! I mean, there's no way a side character like me could be popular, right?



5. A Story About A Yakuza And A Detective With A Stern Face.



The love story between a yakuza and a detective who both can't be honest with their feelings.


6. Shinobuna! Chiyo-Chan.



Chiyo is a ninja, but she's also a highschool girl in love. Follow her as she tries to confess to the boy she likes.




7.  Sono Bisque Doll Wa Koi Wo Suru.




Wakana Gojou is a fifteen year old high-school boy who was socially traumatized in the past due to his passions. That incident left a mark on him that made him into a social recluse. Until one day he had an encounter with Kitagawa who is a sociable gyaru, who is the complete opposite of him. They soon share their passions with one another which leads to their odd relationship.


8. Daily Life Of A Certain Married Couple.



Kinu-san, a girl who's come to the Fujidana family as a bride, thinks of her husband as a man who lazes around everyday, but as she gets to know him she starts to think "My Husband has a bigger heart than I thought"

9. Senpai Ga Uzai Kouhai No Hanashi.




Futaba Igarashi is a diminutive office lady who finds that her towering and boisterous work senpai Harumi Takeda always gets in her hair, but he always has her back, he always keeps her company, and she starts noticing that her heart is slowly veering towards him…  



10. The Story Of An Onee-San Who Wants To Keep A High School Boy.




The Story of an Onee-San Who Wants to Keep a High School Boy.



The SV Style Unisex Printed Akatsuki Half Black and Half White Hoodie




Buy this hoodie


 Buy this hoodie


Check out my new blog site at:

PhiloThink Media



Post a Comment

0 Comments