Header Ads Widget

Manga in which The Main character get trapped in an Otome game.

 

Manga in which The Main character get trapped in an Otome game.

1.The World Of Otome Games Is Tough For Mobs.




Leon, a former Japanese worker, was reincarnated into an “otome game” world, and despaired at how it was a world where females hold dominance over males. It was as if men were just livestock that served as stepping stones for females in this world. The only exceptions were the game’s romantic targets, a group of handsome men led by the crown prince.

In these bizarre circumstances, Leon held one weapon: his knowledge from his previous world, where his brazen sister had forced him to complete this game. Leon, who really just wants to to live as a shut-in in the countryside, uses that knowledge to raise a ferocious revolt against the women and handsome men.


2. Otome Game No Hametsu Flag Shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou Ni Tensei Shite Shimatta...


I recovered my past memories when my head was hit by a rock.I am Katarina Claes, the eight year old daughter of a duke.Whilst embroiled in a feverish nightmare, in which the prince’s fiancee was determined, I have realized that this world is an otome game from my previous life.Also, I have turned into the villainess who interfered with the romance of the capture targets…If the heroine got a happy end, I would be exiled, but if she got a bad end, I would be killed by the capture target…I have no happy end?! Why is it all bad?!Somehow I have to avoid the destruction end, and reach old age peacefully!!!


3. It Seems Like I Got Reincarnated Into The World Of A Yandere Otome Game.

As a precocious child, Lycoris suffers from a strange sense of déjà vu. On the day her father told her about her fiancé, she realizes that her fiancé was actually a character from an otome game she once played in a previous life.

"I am the heroine's rival from that game? And in the bad ending, I get stabbed to death? What a joke."


A story in which the protagonist is determined to avoid a yandere situation.


4. Reincarnated Into An Otome Game? Nah, I'm Too Busy Mastering Magic!



When the Duke's Daughter Alice was five years old, she realized that her world is exactly like that of a particular otome game. As far as she's concerned, this world where magic and magical beasts are commonplace is paradise?! With good-looking boys and fluffy beasts all around, not to mention her cute school friends and dangerous rivals... what more of a dramatic isekai school life could Alice ask for?


5. My Death Flags Show No Sign Of Ending.



When he came to his senses, Hirasawa Kazuki, a normal university student, found himself in possession of the body of a game’s character.


Moreover, it was Harold Stokes, the story’s most hated character who was even given the title 『King of tr*sh』by the players. Myriads of landmines are just waiting for him to step on them, like death flags!


Will Harold be able to clear the survival route while avoiding the countless death flags in his way?!



Post a Comment

0 Comments