Header Ads Widget

Manga In Which The Main Character Is Married.

Manga In Which The Main Character Is Married.

Married couple slice of life manga.

1. I Summoned The Devil To Grant Me A Wish, But I Married Her Instead Since She Was Adorable ~My New Devil Wife~



...You did  read the title, right?


2. My New Wife Is Forcing Herself To Smile.



A Samurai is worried about the fact that his wife always seems to wear a forced smile whenever she's with him.


 


Android Games Like Pokemon.

3. A Wife Who Heals With Tights.



A tale of a husband who works non-stop at an exploitative company, and his adorable, white-haired wife who heals his daily fatigue when he comes home from work.


4. My Wife Is A Man.



The manga follows the daily lives of Kou, a slightly quirky man, and his wife, Yukio (often called Yuki), who is a cross dressing man. Read as this married couple handles the trouble that comes with cross dressing in modern Japanese society.


Real Time Strategy Games Similar To Age of Empire.

5. No Guard Wife.



It is the summary of the story of a bride whose love attack power is 255 but her defensive power is 0.


6. Gokushufudou: The Way Of The House Husband.



Immortal Tatsu is an ex-yakuza who’s given up violence for making an honest man of himself - but is it still possible for a devoted stay-at-home husband to get into a few scrapes?


Games like Stardew Valley for Android.

7. Are You Really Getting Married?



The "new generation wedding" manga features the tagline, "Will getting married really bring happiness? Isn't getting married a risk?"


8. Dear Sir... I Married A Killer.



The profession of a calm and calm wife ... a killer !?
But my life with my wife who can't kill her emotions in front of her husband is exciting in many ways ♪
I want to be loved enough to be killed by my bride. Married killer's love comedy!


Best Story Based Games For Android.

9. Daily Life Of A Certain Married Couple.



Kinu-san, a girl who's come to the Fujidana family as a bride, thinks of her husband as a man who lazes around everyday, but as she gets to know him she starts to think "My Husband has a bigger heart than I thought"


10. I've Married A Demoness.



Momotarou returned from his quest, having married the demon princess Ura instead of defeating the demons. The time for coexistence is here.



Best 2d Offline RPG games for Android.



Post a Comment

1 Comments