Header Ads Widget

10 Regression Manhwa/Manhua Where The Weak MC Becomes Strong

10 Regression Manhwa/Manhua Where The Weak MC Becomes Strong.



Before going on to the recommendations list if you are looking for some cool anime and manga merch then you should definitely check out this site:

SaiyanStuff.com


1. Kill the Hero.



After he’s killed by the righteous leader of his own guild, Woojin gets a chance to start over. This time he’s not interested in saving the world from monsters—he’s got his sights set on revenge! His high-level kills quickly garner him notoriety among the game plebs, while boosting his stats as he masterminds his way closer to the top. But there's something no one can figure out: whose side he’s playing for. Now that he knows how to play to win, Woojin will stop at nothing to destroy the hero!



2. The Immortal Emperor Luo Wuji Has Returned.



Disciples and brothers betrayed one after another, and a generation of immortals fell. Though the body is dead, the soul is immortal! And with the most precious "Supreme Emperor's Scripture" to reverse the cause and effect, return to the earth, break the karmic barrier, and cast the divine personality again! This life will make the name of "Wuji" above the sun and moon!



Android Games Like Pokemon.


3. A Returner's Magic Should Be Special.



For 10 years, magical prodigy Desir and his party have been battling inside the mysterious Shadow Labyrinth—and against the end of the world. Much of humanity has already perished and just as Desir is about to be killed, he's sent back 13 years into the past. Despite knowing the cursed future that lies ahead, Desir steels his resolve as he sees an opportunity to train his friends and better prepare to face Armageddon together, without losing the ones they love!


4. Volcanic Age.



Joo Seo-Cheon, a man who survives the age of war through sheer luck, becomes Hwasan faction's elder only to live a life full of regrets and doubts. He then lies on his death bed waiting for the inevitable when he is returned to the past…


Ranking The Best Cooking Games On Android.



More info...


5. Fff-Class Trashero.



Protagonist Kin Han Soo killed the demon king after 10 years of being summoned in the fantasy world. Now it's time to be sent back to earth. What's this? The fantasy worlds god appears along with his report card. Because he removed all the obstacles that prevented him killing the demon king, his personality score came out as F. The regression that follows is that he has to return to the  start and begin again. Can Kang Han Soo end this endless returns?


6. Return Survival.



The world ended... three years ago! After I met my death... when I opened my eyes again... I found myself 6 months before the zombie apocalypse began!



Real Time Strategy Games Similar To Age of Empire.

7. Murim RPG Simulation.



A scout in the infamous Demon Cult, Seolhwi is on a routine patrol when his squad unexpectedly encounters a fearsome master of the Mount Hua Sect, the sworn enemies of the Demon Cult. Without warning, the Mount Hua Cult master slaughters the entire squad. As Seolhwi lies dying, lamenting years of service to the cult with nothing to show for it, he is suddenly faced with a video game prompt, asking if he would like to start again. Given the opportunity to start over and make different choices, Seolhwi vows to survive and become stronger so he can rise to the top of the Demon Cult.


8. The Story of a Low-Rank Soldier Becoming a Monarch.



When I was 15, I lost my right hand on the battlefield. When I was 24, I mastered the skills that were necessary for my survival. But I was always told the same things, over and over: "Just quit". "Just live like everybody else". When I was 39, I lost my left hand and fell off a cliff. And when I swallowed the Artifact I had no knowledge about, I was reborn as a 15 year old rookie. From weather-worn mercenary Chris to young soldier Chris!




Games like Stardew Valley for Android.

9. My Mom Is My Constellation.



Miraculously, I went back in time after my death. However, that's not the problem now. [Your guardian deity "Sung Hyunsook" will sponsor her 'son'] [Sponsor List: Breakfast Package (Korean Food)] "M-Mom?" My mother, who passed away a few years ago, became my constellation.


10. Villain Initialization.



The villain Ling Chen has a history of hate and violence with the hero, Ye Zimu. Out of nowhere, a reset triggered Ling Chen to return to when he was 17 years old! He has a chance to stop the hero in his path, before Ye Zimu grows to become his worst enemy...



Best Ways to Promote YouTube Channel for free in 2022.


more info... 






Post a Comment

0 Comments